- Garrett & Sadhana's CBLIS 2010 paper on physical and virtual experiments: Media: C16_Smith.doc
- New Pulley SImulation (under development) can be found at http://iis.cse.eng.auburn.edu/~mynenls/vips
- New Inclined Plane and Pulley Tests: Media: IP-Test_Final_Revised12-02-2009.doc, Media: Pulley_Test_Final_Revised-11-17-2009.doc
- New Student Notebook, inclined plane and pulley sections: Media: StudentNotebook_09_IP.doc, Media: StudentNotebook_09_Pulley.doc
- Scaffolding papers from Sadhana: Media: Palincsarscaff.pdf, Media: Stone1.pdf, and Media: Stone2.pdf.
- There is a page with Readings on Simulations.
- The inclined plane and pulley scoring rubrics are here: Media: IPrubric0809.doc , Media: Revised Pulley Rubric.doc
- The AERA and NARST papers and reviews are posted at Collaborating on Papers
- The Design Document of Proposed Simulation System is posted at Collaborating on Papers
- Pulley simulation can be reviewed at: http://www.compassproject.net/sims/pulley.html
- IP simulation can be reviewed at:
- The new Work and Energy Student Notebook can be viewed here: Media:W&E spring2009superfinal.doc
What's coming up?
Show the events within the next month only. A list of all events, including past ones, is on the All Events page.
Nothing is coming up
The same links can also be found in the navigation menu in the navigation bar.
- Meetings and Project Planning
- Calendar and timeline for meetings, plans and progress for all sub-projects and sites
- Our Publications
- The collection of publications by all project members
- Collaborating on Papers
- Collaborations to write papers for publishing
- Data and Results
- A collection of collected data and results associated with them
- Forums for asynchronous online discussions about research and classroom issues
- Collected research articles to be shared with bibliographic information
- Information about all the project members with links to their home pages
- Email to Group
- Send an email to a specific group of CoMPASS project members